POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Me again... : Me again... Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:22:00 EDT (-0400)
  Me again...
From: Chris
Date: 16 Aug 2000 02:39:18
Message: <399a3716@news.povray.org>
Ok, I get a reall problem here that while I know I should know how to do
this, I dont.  Is there any way on this lovely planet to "paint" onto an
object, say for instance I used leveller to make a landmass and then
imported that into Moray as a raw file. What I would like to do is put a
spot of green there for grass and some brown there for mountain, much the
same way as Myst island looks.  Anyone out there?